- Go to Mass on Sundays and attend the other established holy days of obligation; i.e. Ash Wednesday, Palm Sunday, Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Holy Saturday, Easter Sunday, Divine Mercy Sunday, and Ascension.
- Observe the days of fasting as established by the Church.
- Go to confession at least one time a year.
- Receive the Holy Eucharist, or Communion, the round Tostito-tortilla-chip-looking thing, at least one time a year especially during Easter season.
- Contribute to the support of the Catholic Church whether you donate your time as a volunteer or pay tithes every time you attend Mass.
- Observe the Church’s laws regarding marriage.
Nobody said that being a devout Catholic would be easy.
Marissa Meme is a content writer for CatholicFavors.com where you can buy the finest in Swarovski 24KT gold over sterling silver rosaries, Swarovski sterling silver rosaries, Czech 24KT gold over sterling silver rosaries, and other religious gift ideas.